We have Pi

Project Quilting Season 11!

Once again, my friend and quilting mentor, Jo Brickwell, motivated me to participate. I like Jo's encouragement because once I dive into a challenge, I really enjoy myself! So thank you Jo!

Notably Numeric is the new topic.

When I found this fabric collection, I was so excited! It has all these mini circles that were perfect for the concept.



Here was my idea in my sketch book. I wanted to showcase the uniqueness and universality of "Pi"






Another view!

My 6-year old, Sebastian, is happy that he gets to show off this piece!


Comments

  1. This is beautiful. Gorgeous fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had fun playing with them... so happy you like them

      Delete
  2. Stunning! My eyes just keep moving around to all the details of your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous piece! I love all the fabrics, color and movement!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment